I will eventually get around to doing this on a daily basis, maybe. :) I am so very glad that I am off on a 3 day weekend. I was going to work Monday, which is a holiday for the hourly people but not for us, then I just said, nah, I'd much rather have a long weekend.
The hubby is about to watch a football game, so perhaps I'll read some more in my book I'm reading at the moment. It's Dean Koontz, and I believe if I remember right, it is "A Big, Little Life", its a memoir about his dog Trixie that went to the bridge a few years ago. I'm sure it's going to make me cry.
Chloe got up and appeared to be fevering this morning. I always try and give it an excuse other than FSF. She did throw up last night, so I'm thinking maybe it is something else. Paws crossed anyway.
My goal for the weekend is to list some stuff on Ebay, and to get my computer room organized. Lastly, I'd like to be able to get all my stuff downloaded off the computers to the new portable hard drive I bought a while ago.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
On New Years I sat and thought about my resolutions for the year and what I wanted to try and accomplish. My list had several different things to choose from so I will name just a few and hope that by doing so I will commit to them a bit more.
1. Blog more often, well considering this is the 12th of the month already and I don't think I've blogged any thus far, seems I'm really getting this under control. Haha!
2. The ever I need to drop at least 30 pounds. This one continually gets renewed each year and so far has not reached the goal with the exception of once upon a time, years ago. Well see how I do this go around.
3. Help my son become more responsible and hoping he'll be able to get a part time job this summer. We are making head way with this one, fingers crossed that it lasts through the year.
4. Something we always strive for in our own way, be a better person and make a difference in the world some kind of way. I continually strive for this, but wonder sometimes how big of an impact one can make.
Well, I'm just 12 days late in my first item, hoping as the days go by, things will improve.
- Chloe and Libby
- Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
- This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.