Thursday, November 5, 2009

Looks like another working weekend

Found out today that Saturday is for sure a day of work, and most likely Sunday as well. It was really nice to have last weekend off, but on the positive side with Christmas coming up, it won't hurt to be working.
I did a few things this morning before coming to work. Nothing worth mentioning other than FaceBook stuff and house stuff.
One day just changes into another, and we repeat.
Maybe something good like hitting the lottery will happen? Wouldn't that be a blast. Hey, we can dream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers