Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Long Awaited Break

It is almost here!!! I can hardly wait!!!! After this week, I just have to work 3 days next week then I will be off for 11 whole days!!!! I can do housework, play with my furry babies, and maybe play with the "toys" I get for Christmas!!!
We decided not to do outside lights this year :( It's a bit drab without them, but I didn't want the hubby out there in the cold doing that with not having alot of feeling in the one leg and foot. Instead he's been my wrapper!!! I love it, he knows how much I dread and truly hate wrapping gifts so he has done them all for me this year!!!! Gotta love that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers