Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year Resolutions

On New Years I sat and thought about my resolutions for the year and what I wanted to try and accomplish. My list had several different things to choose from so I will name just a few and hope that by doing so I will commit to them a bit more.
1. Blog more often, well considering this is the 12th of the month already and I don't think I've blogged any thus far, seems I'm really getting this under control. Haha!
2. The ever I need to drop at least 30 pounds. This one continually gets renewed each year and so far has not reached the goal with the exception of once upon a time, years ago. Well see how I do this go around.
3. Help my son become more responsible and hoping he'll be able to get a part time job this summer. We are making head way with this one, fingers crossed that it lasts through the year.
4. Something we always strive for in our own way, be a better person and make a difference in the world some kind of way. I continually strive for this, but wonder sometimes how big of an impact one can make.
Well, I'm just 12 days late in my first item, hoping as the days go by, things will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers