Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ho-Hum

I have come to the conclussion as of late, that my life is a rather boring mess, that happens over and over every day! Haha! Who would have thought I would be so content with the boredom of everyday living!
Still yet again not much to report other than to say that the dogs have been having a few sick days. At least Chloe and Scooter have. Scooter has basically not wanted to eat anything for about 3 days now, so this morning I asked LB to look inside his mouth. He has a bleeding tooth!!!! Probably a good reason for not wanting to chew. Tomorrow he goes to see the vet! Hurray!! Hopefully they can do something. I gave him a pain pill, hoping that will allow him some eating time. He's been growling LB said at the others when they eat, no wonder I would be too if I was hungry! LOL!
It it looking really strongly like I won't have to work this weekend, yipee for that one! I might be able to finally find the energy to give the dogs a bath. That and some housework anyway are my main 2 focuses for the weekend.
The leaves were attacked with the lawn mower again today. Each time he goes out there and chops them up I think it'll be the last time, so far I've been wrong every time.
To answer your question Di, we have decided to not put Jonathan through college. Aside from the expense it would be, I really think it would be alot on him. He struggled so much just in regular school with the modifications that they provided, and college was not going to do much except for provide a tutor and some extra time. Maybe in a few more years just not sure yet, but I don't want to pursue it just yet. Hoping very strongly though that he can find a part time job :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers