Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today is Tuesday!

Nothing much going on, but havent' been on in a few days, and I do like to blog when I think of it. I'll never be as good as Chloe but I try.
So, I did work the weekend. Sunday was LB's 68th bday so he came down at my lunch time and we went to AppleBee's for dinner. Other than that all he wanted was a card.
Monday was a pretty uneventful day as well, just work and Facebook mainly.
I've got to come up with something to occupy Jonathan's time. I'm thinking I'll take him out to the grocery stores and see if he can get a job. He really wanted to work at the local cinema but I don't think they are going to call.
It's been rather nice here which is weird since it is now November and should be pretty cold by now. I love having the fire going on a cold night, but hey I've been at work alot lately so maybe when I'm off I'll enjoy the fire.
Today is Tuesday and it was quite the same as yesterday. I slept late today which is always great in my book.
I'm really starting to think about Christmas already, and this usually doesn't happen until after Thanksgiving. I will put the tree up the day after most likely and I've already started my shopping. Wow, I'm on the ball this year!
That's about it for now.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers