Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh the shame of it all!

The biggest confession I have to make is the fact that during the entire weekend off, I did NOT give even 1 dog a bath!!!! Shame on me, that was number one on my list! Well, maybe I will get lucky enough to have another weekend off, not holding my breath but if I do, I promise, at least 3 of these dirtballs will get clean! :)

I think I have pretty much adjusted to the time change. I don't like the getting dark earlier part, but oh well such is life!

I got up and went to vote today, then took Jonathan to the store to get a Christmas gift for his Papaw.

After I got back I got on FaceBook to play my games but ran out of time and didn't get all finished. Now I'm at work wondering what has gone to waste.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some nice time off, even without the baths. Reminds me, Adventure Boy needs his too. Shall I send him down your way?

    -WD

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers