Monday, February 21, 2011

A Bit Better

Yesterday, I slept most of the day away. Still was in quite a but if dis comfort. Today I woke up feeling a bit better. Hope I can get in to see the doctor this morning.
Nothing much happened yesterday. Jonathan and I started watching the movie  "Life as we Know It" I will have to finish it tonight. Going to try and go to work today. I'm scheduled off this Thursday and Friday for my 10 year anniversary so I only have to make it 3 days.
Hoping I am a-ok by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers