Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kidney Infection

Well Friday I had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance. I was at work so it was quite embarrassing ti day the least.
Turns out they tell me I have a kidney infection. Says its in the upper part of my kidney and I understand that is usually more severe. All I know is I hurt really bad and I hope I never go through all that pain again. Just awful!!
My hubby came to the hospital and sat with me until I got released about 5pm. Super glad that I didn't have to stay all night.
They have me some pain pills, anti biotics and I have to go see my family doctor on Monday.
Sure hope this has nothing to do with the Atkins diet that I have been on for almost a year now. Guess I will find or more Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers