Friday, February 25, 2011

Our 10 year Anniversary

Yesterday was it!!! Wow!!! 10 years!!!! My oh my, where has the time gone??? In so many ways it seems like only yesterday!
I took the day off and we did nothing all day, which was really nice since I still haven't been feeling all that great. Last night we got dressed and went out for dinner. Place here in town that we'd never been to, called The Pine Club. Really nice place and great food!!
We had a lovely time just being together. I imagine I will feel the same way in another 10 years. Love is bliss eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers