Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pain Again

Woke up this morning in about the same amount of pain as I started off with the other day before my trip to the ER. Let's hope that my day doesn't include another trip.
I've let the babies out to run in the yard for a bit. As soon as the hubby comes downstairs I'm going to lay down.
I found this blogging app for my phone and its working pretty great. Already I have managed to blog more than I thought I would. You can post pictures really easy as well. Now the only thing I really need to do is to update my site. Maybe I'll get around to that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers