Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mariah and Other Update

Yesterday, I talked to the vet. She said as far as she could tell right now, Mariah's bloodwork all came back within range! Yes! I was really hoping against the Swollen Hock thing. She is still limping and I am planning to take her back to the vet in the morning to have it xrayed, see if they can tell anything, probably just spending money and will get no definite answer but we will see.

LB said his back was pretty tight last night and that his toes were tingling, I'm assuming it was due to the fact that he said he had been out in the garage messing around for the majority of the afternoon. He starts his physical therapy next week so I am really homping it does some good.

Jonathan is trying to find a girl to take to the prom. So far it seems to be between Zoe and Sherry. We'll see if it happens or not. I hope he will at least go ahead and go even if he doesn't have a date, I think that is important part of high school and memories you carry with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers