Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weather Update

Well, the weather in Dayton sucks right now! At least to me it does, one day its nice the next its cold and rainy. My sinuses are driving me nuts, and the headaches oooohhhh the headaches.
So, I went and got my hair done the other day, it's cut just alittle different, and has a streak in it. I like it alot. A lady I work with has a nice hair style all the time so I asked if I could get the name of her stylist, and now that is who I am going to use, she is the bomb! I will post a pix as soon as I take one maybe this weekend.
My husband went for his 2nd therapy session today, he said it went well. I really am hating the fact that we are losing our insurance we had through Delphi. After 40 years of his service and now they are just cutting it off, bah! They could do better, we even lose his life insurance what kind of bull is that! Thank goodness we have insurance coverage through where I work but still.
The dogs are all doing good today. They were tired of being cooped up inside though I think. Today was a cold damp day, which means mud! Hope they don't give him too hard of a time whileI am at work tonight!

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers