Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today, Jonathan and I went out to look for suits for him to wear for the prom and graduation. Man, when did I start disliking to shop so much? Anyway, we didn't have a whole lot of luck. Men's Wearhouse wanted an arm and a leg that I didn't have to donate, so we went to Burlington and found a couple of things he liked, of course nothing came in his size. I told him we'd go out to the other one in town this week sometime and see if they have what he needs. He did however; get a pair of dress shoes for the occassion and a pair of Timberlands.
When we got home we ate, and then gave the 3 puppies a bath, that's always a fun task. They did well today thought, except Tink. She plants herself down on the floor, and its like moving a wall to get her headed towards the tub. We managed to get them done and ears cleaned. I would like to one day get a professional dryer to use on them, if I can catch one at a good price. My hubby had a fire going so they curled up in front of it afterwards and went to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. The last time I got a tux it cost approx. $120. So be ready to cough it up girl. Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! We went to Penneys for the suit, and it was still right at 200. minus the shirt and tie, and dress shoes. ARGH! Thank goodness I don't have to do this often! This suit will be worn for Easter,prom, and graduation, and anything else that comes up within the next 5 years!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers