Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Weekend is here!

I am so glad to be home for the weekend! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have a job, just wish I didn't need a job!
Today, Jonathan started his community service at the animal shelter, then he went and helped my dad clean their church for more community service, I think he has enough to turn in for his hours he needed for graduation. I will be so glad when all this is over. Tomorrow we have to go out and look for a suit for the prom. He hasn't gotten a date, but says he is still going to go and I think he should, it'll be something he will remember.
The dogs spent some time outside today, but not alot, it rained alittle off and on. We were going to give the puppies a bath but I decided to just have a leisure day and wait until tomorrow for bath time. Everybody's ears seems to be bothering them alittle. I think it has to do with the change in the weather sometimes. Guess they all need a good cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers