Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nice Weekend

Today, it was really nice outside. I had an appt this morning, but going to keep it under wraps til I find out more about it and if anything becomes of it. If so I will let all know then. Keeping fingers and toes crossed in the meantime.
I took Chloe with me today when I went over to my parents house. It's been ages since she's seen her son Buddy, so I thought it would be nice to take her and see him. He come barrelling out of the doggie door, and she went beserk trying to get to him. We(she running and me on the end of the leash being pulled along) got to the fence, she eyes him, and then to my amazement starts growling at him like she wanted to fight! Crazy dog! Needless to say, we didn't enter the fence, I was afraid something may happen and I didn't want her to put fear in Buddy. They sniffed each other, but most all the time, she would just go still and start growling.
LB was outside alot today. He said his back is somewhat sore. I think some of it has to do with the wood splitting he's been doing. But he says no, Hmmm.....
Jonathan went on visitation with my dad to invite people to church, and then they went and cleaned their church, so he can use this for his community service for school. He is suppose to start working at the dog shelter next Saturday but only for 2 hours, wow, he's gotta hurry up and get this stuff done. May 22nd is going to be here before you know it. We got a letter from the high school(Jefferson) saying that his cap and gown are there, and the date that he is suppose to go pick them up. I also of course got a call from his teacher at school saying he is having trouble staying focused and completing the tasks that are assigned to him at Maria Joseph. I think alot of it has to do with girls on his mind, looks like he'll be doing the prom stag, and the fact that I don't think this is his favorite thing(cleaning) to be doing. He says he'd really like to get into some kind of computer class or drawing, by him being in special ed, he more or less got thrown in this career but I don't see this being something he will want to do for a job on down the line.
The dogs are having their share of allergy problems right now, at least I guess that is what it is. Everyone is waking up in the morning with gunky junk in their eyes, we have started back on antihistimines but so far, I can't tell any difference. Tinks ear has been bothering her today, so we put some cleaning solution in, later I'll try to get some meds put in as well. She is a terror when you try to do anything to her, and if she sees or senses your approach she takes off and hides underneath the kitchen table.
Ok, I guess this is enough for now, later.

4 comments:

  1. Okay what is going on that you have to go to the doctor? You better tell me.


    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are refering to the appt. I said I had, it was not for the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing goof, it was an interview. Still haven't heard anything.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers