Monday, October 19, 2009

Hair Cut Tomorrow!

I finally had a day off from the J-O-B! Sunday was spent doing absolutely nothing!!! I slept in to begin with then slept off and on all day on the couch. When I wasn't asleep I was playing on FaceBook. Man, I enjoyed the rest!!!!! LB watched football all day, pretty much a given on Sundays, and the dogs and I just relaxed. We had pizza for dinner, another great thing for the day!
The only bad thing that happened was the dog next door came wandering over and Cojak ended up getting a hold of it. I don't want him to kill it or hurt it bad, but I would like for him to get through to the dog that it is not welcome over here. Its the same dog that attacked Tink last week. Hubby is getting pretty upset over the whole ordeal.
He(LB) went to the kidney doctor today to have the tubes taken out that they put in for the surgery last month. He said it was not very comfy to have them taken out, but he made it through it.
Jonathan has done not much of anything other than his chores and playing on the computer as well as watching some tv shows. I know he has to be bored to death sometimes, but for the most part keeps himself pretty much entertained.
Other than that life is good, and I'm going to work to make some more money!
Later....Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers