Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday and back to work

Guess I shouldn't say that when I worked yesterday as well. I did have a nice day off on Saturday though and spent it at home with my gang. It was also big boy's 3rd birthday! Wow time flies. He stayed outside some but was inside with the rest of them quite a bit as it was pretty cold. We kept a fire going and it was nice and comfy inside.
Jonathan went to the church for some teen special event. The next thing I know he's calling asking if he can go to King's Island to the Haunted house thing there with all the others. Needless to say he didn't arrive home until about 2:30am. He had to wake me up with the phone which I had put on vibrate or all chaos would have happened if he had called or rang the bell. He wasn't planning to go anywhere else so he didn't have his key.
Sunday I came to work, and that was about the weekend in a nutshell.
Hope everyone else had a nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers