Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Went to get meds today!

So, I have this battle going on right now with some acid reflux. I went to the doctor and he gave me a prescription. Been taking them every morning, and no sore throat and no heartburn in the night. I ran out of medicine and put off going to get the refill. Last night I was sooooo miserable, it was so bad and I couldn't lay down for sooooo long. It was almost 4 oclock and after taking everything I could for heartburn later that I was finally able to drift off.
Needless to say, the pharmacy seen me today and that pill was popped right away.
Hoping tonight is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers