Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Last Cut for the grass


Well, today was the last cut for the yard this season. Until next spring the lawn mower has been cleaned and stored away. Yay!!!!

In other news I got up early this morning, well, early for me it was about 9:15am. I had to go get my hair cut today. Thank goodness it was really getting out there. I got it colored and my eyebrows done as well. Love to have someone wash my hair, that's got to be the best part of going to get your hair done for me. I did get rather sleepy under the dryer though while waiting for the color to do its thing.
That is about to report for today, nothing much else to say, so maybe tomorrow will be more eventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers