Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday Already!?!

Well, it has been almost a week in between my now and my last blog, but I think I'm getting a bit better. Perhaps I will keep improving each week. :)
Not alot going on to report though, hmm, maybe that is why I haven't remembered to get on here. Seems these days all I'm doing is working, sleeping, eating, etc. We've been working 7 days a week here for the past two weeks, and I must say, I'm ready for about a month off. LOL!
LB has been to several doctors this week and everyone says he is healing nicely. He's already out doing things, so I just let him, otherwise it'll drive him crazy not to.
Other than watching a bit of tv and playing my games that I have become soooo addicted to on FaceBook, not alot of anything else going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers