Monday, March 29, 2010

Hey I'm getting better

Another weekend has come and gone. Back to work Monday. Did have a rather nice weekend though, that is until Saturday night when I started getting that dreaded scratchy throat that is a tale tale sign for me that my sinuses are messed up. ARGH! I'm going to try and not go to the doctor unless of course it turns into a full blown infection which nearly everytime it does. Sunday I rested the whole day and even got in a nap on the couch which usually means I don't feel well cause I never seem to be able to fall asleep with the tv on otherwise.
Its chilly here again today, I'm ready for warm weather but only if its gonna get warm and stay warm. This back and forth mess is what messes me up.
Well, got to go, more next time maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers