Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekend News

I am enjoying the day with the dogs. Hubby went to see a high school basketball game. I decided to stay home and enjoy the time on my computer. :)
I'm really trying to not worry about my job situation, cause afterall its not like I can do anything about it anyway. Still its easy to say you aren't going to worry but very hard to do so. I have at least learned from all this how important it is to get my impulsive spending habits under control.

Jonathan and I gave the big boy Cojak a bath today. That was fun, haha, gosh I don't know how much he weighs now, all I do know is it takes the both of us, and he's still very heavy. I only did him today, perhaps we will do another tomorrow.

It's overcast here today, and expecting a shower sometime today or tomorrow. The first day of Spring! Yeah, bring it on, I'm ready for some sunny warm weather.

All the pei are snoozing and I think I'm going to read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers