Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I thought of you today

This is my second entry on my own blog in a week, hey I'm doing better this week. :)
Not a whole lot to talk about though. Still a waiting game about my place of employment, I sure hope things pick up soon.

I'm so glad to see some sunshine today. I know my hubby is glad, this is the second day in a row now that he has "rolled" the lawn so that it levels out while its still pretty wet. Next will come the fertilizer, boy where the dogs run, they have worn a path.

I am still doing good on my diet, at least I think I am, I know following this Atkins seems alot better than some of the other diets I have tried. I dont mind if it takes a while to see results, just as long as I see some. I know my body already feels better with stopping the sugar. It's worth it for nothing but that even. I don't seem to have the blood sugar problems at least not right now. I hope with changing my eating habits things will be better in that area. So far I think I've only lost about maybe 5lbs, I started on the 7th of March.

That's about it for me today, catch you next time.

2 comments:

  1. Write more! more! more! lol
    and also more pics of the dogs ;)

    Hope the work thing turns out ok :(

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers