Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm here for now

So, I don't think I'll ever get around to being a faithful everyday blogger. Sorry, just can't seem to fit it in. Maybe one day though you just never know.

There have been quite a few things going on around here though. Lets see if I can recount a few of them for you.

I think Chloe mentioned in her blog that Cojak and Scooter got into a scuffle that didn't go over really well with the hubby. He's tired of them fighting, but to their credit it HAD been quite some time. I'm just always on edge for a while after to be available whenever I'm at home to be around them. This sometimes doesn't work out because I always seem to "need" to lay back down of the morning once he gets up for the day. My fingers are crossed though that nothing else happens.

One morning a few weeks ago now, he called and woke me up from one of my morning naps, saying he needed me down here. I just knew they had gotten into a fight. I jump up run down here and I see his warm up jacket laying on the floor in the 1/2 bath downstairs. My first thought was he had gotten bitten trying to get them apart. I venture further and discover him sitting there, with what looked like blood all around him. This I soon learned was the case but it was not from one of the dogs. My hubby had gotten sick and brought up all this blood. I call 911, shaking, I told them what was going on and they arrived within about 15 minutes or less. We found out that his acid reflux had messed up his esophagus and 3 nights prior to this he had been sick at his stomach. When this happened he ripped his esophagus and it took a few days for it to come up. Anyway, he had to have some blood given to him where he lost so much, and after a few days in the hospital he was allowed to come home. No surgery!!!! Thank God!!! I just knew it was going to be another surgery and he's been through so much health wise within the last year. Just really glad he's home and seems to be doing fine. He has to take medicine, but it appears to be healing on its on.

My job, there's a touchy subject right now. I'm not sure what is going to happen there, but business hasn't been good for a while now. They let 4 people go about 2 weeks ago, needless to say, I'm very scared that my time to leave is approaching. I really hope not, I hate to have to go out looking for another job, when there just doesn't seem to be much around here anymore. Fingers and paws are all crossed here that business picks up and things work themselves out.

I am now working 4 days a week. 9 hour days. We are doing this I think for about 3 months. This is my first week of doing it, but I must say, it has been really nice being home for 3 days this weekend. Just really weird how in the automotive industry you can go from working 7 days a week for a long time to practically no overtime in the matter of just a little time.

Ok, sounds like I've said enough to keep everyone up on what is going on for now.
Off to play a game with Jonathan.

2 comments:

  1. that's the way I had gotten with Darla jumping Feather all the time & starting a fight, finally, we just don't allow them together anymore. I actually think Darla likes it that way, the weirdo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and though I told you on FB, I'm glad hubby is doing much better :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers