Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Why oh why!?!

Must I wait until winter has come and gone to get sick?!?! I think its just my sinuses but really not sure. I finally went to the doctor yesterday. I not only got 2 shots, but also an antibiotic, nose spray and eye drops. Hoping in the next day or so I will be back to my usual self. Had to take 2 days off of work, not good for vacation time later in the year.
On the bright side, the sun is shining today and it's nearly 70 degrees outside. All the pei took full advantage and sunned themselves as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers