Friday, April 3, 2009

General Update

so, it's been a few days and thought I'd just put down some thoughts. Work is still going on as of right now, not very busy tonight, as you can see, cause I'm on here! We had another employee leave the company this week, well actually I think his last day is next week, but I think alot of people are starting to search elsewhere. I never heard anything back from my appt I mentioned in an earlier post, which was an interview. Guess I wasn't what they were looking for. Oh well!
Jonathan and I are going to venture out again tomorrow for another day of shopping for a suit. Wish me luck! This time we are going to JC Penneys in hopes that they don't want an arm and a leg for their stuff.
I also have to get on the ball and order his graduation announcements and have his picture taken, all that stuff. His graduation is May 22, which I thought was really odd being on a Friday.
LB went to therapy for his back/hip again today. I think this month he'll be going about 2x a week. They said he's really stiff and needs to work on the exercises they gave him to losen him up some. He cut the grass for the first time yesterday. It was really nice and sunny and today, it's rained and been cold and windy! ARGH! I hate this weather, it really messes with my sinuses, all day today, it's felt like my ears are stopped up and keep popping.
On to the gang, they all seem to be doing pretty good, with the exception of Scooter waking my hubby up yesterday by pooping-----in the bed! I guess he got up there to wake and couldn't hold it any longer. It kind of was for the best, cause it was alot easier to spray it off outside then throw it in the washer, than trying to clean that up out of the carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers