Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Day of the Suit!

Well, today we find out how well the suit alterations were done. We also have to pick out a shirt and tie, oh my!
This week, Jonathan and his class are going on two field trips, the one being that they are going to 'learn' how to ride the RTA bus, something I myself have never done, they are going to explore downtown and eat at the Spaghetti Warehouse. That is one day, then on Wednesday I believe it is, they are going to Columbus to spend the night and attend some kind of an award ceremony for a project they did earlier in the year. That should be very memorable for them.
This coming week is also the Prom! He will have a very busy schedule all week long it seems.
Last night we decided to have a family movie night to watch Marley and Me, needless to say, it wasn't half as good as the book. I couldn't watch the whole thing though. I knew I would cry and so I got up and decided to give the dogs their nightly treat of sardines, during the sad part. Perhaps one day I will watch it by myself so that I'll be able to cry without feeling like I'm being watched. :o) Jonathan cried! That didn't really surprise me, he is a very emotional kid when it comes to sad things like that.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure to take pics of Jonathan! I bet he is gonna look so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, just got to get him to try it on again sometime this week. My baby is growing up!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers