Sunday, April 5, 2009

Quiet Time at Home

I didn't do much of anything today. Didn't go anywhere, didn't even get around to giving the 3 big dogs a bath. I had a bad headache when I got up this morning, and just felt kind of "off" all day.
Not much of anything to report. The dogs spent alot of time outside today, as it was nice earlier, but later in the evening it rained, then no one wanted to go out.
My hubby went to the grocery store for me to get a few things. We had meatloaf for dinner, and spent alot of time on the computer today. That is about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers