Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dog Fight!

Had to tell about my two girls getting into a fight today, and my hubby ended up having to break them up by himself. He was outside splitting wood, when Tink and Dakota ended up getting into a fight maybe over a piece of wood. Anyway, by the time I heard him yell and got out there, he had already broken them up. Dakota got quite a few marks and blood on her, so I brought her in and cleaned her first. This is when I also realized that she has an ear infection, and apparently has had it awhile, cause it seems pretty bad. My guess is Tink bit around there and really got her fired up cause of the pain. It was a mess all the way around, and LB was completely drained after going through all that. He had to go up and lay down for awhile. Poor hubby, I worry about him, he's all I have, and don't want anything to happen to him.
Needless to say, after he rested for awhile, he went right back out there and finished his wood splitting. The dogs seem fine now, but we certainly hate it when they fight.
4 of the dogs got a bath today, with Jonathan helping me, maybe I will give the other 2 a bath tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers