Saturday, April 4, 2009

We found a Suit!


In addition to my suit update, I thought I should post a pix of my Passion. She was the first Shar Pei I had, and passed a year ago, this past Thanksgiving weekend. She had cancer and it took over her poor body like a beast. I will always love and miss you Passion. I wish you were still with us!
Now, for the update of the day! Jonathan and I went to JCPenneys this morning, why didn't I go there to begin with!?! It was a piece of cake, he tried on what he liked, which was a navy pinstripe suit, I think it looks nice, we had the measurements done, paid, left and are scheduled to pick it up next Saturday, ready to be worn! Wow!
He was quite pleased. He still has to pick out a shirt and tie I figure I'll let him and his dad do that next weekend when they pick up the suit. Now, I just have the announcements, pictures, haircut, does it ever end? I'm so glad he wasn't a girl! I can't even imagine, oh yeah to top all that off, he just informed me his glasses are too lose and the people at Target says they are about to break, so I guess that means new glasses as well! I think I'll be getting his first 500 paychecks if and when he ever gets job. LOL!
Dogs are all stretched out on the couch asleep, tomorrow I'm planning to give the big one a bath, the pups got theirs last weekend, and I have to get our taxes done. Hope we come out good this year!
So, I heard back from my interview I had a few weeks ago, and they have decided to go with someone with more experience. I'm sure that is what I'm going to keep hearing as far as the cell phone bus goes, but how am I going to have any experience unless someone hires me, Hello?

2 comments:

  1. So what kind of work are you doing now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I work for a company that makes the hybrid car batteries. I am a Quality Technician there. You just never know how long a job is going to last these days. I'm always looking for anything.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers