Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dakotas Visit to the Vet

I took Dakota to the vet this morning, as I've been seeing some seepage from her left ear, and she is slinging her head like crazy. They said its a bacterial infection and she's on drops and an antibiotic to clear it up. She is allergic to the grass, and such, a dog? Talk about high maintenance. Anyway, thankfully its been awhile since any have had to go in to be looked at, now I just need to get their vaccinations ordered so the hubby can administer them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Libby I also have a pei that is allergic to grass,she will be 8 years old in september and this has been a fight all those years,but we stopped giving vac years ago I think she had the last at four months old I wonder what you give Dakota for her grass allergy.
    Regards Anne Lise
    www.traditionalsharpei.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Lise just in case you get on here again, are you referring to the annual vaccines?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers