Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jonathan In Columbus

His class went to Columbus to participate in some student award banquet. He will be back tomorrow, but was very excited about going and text me to let me know that they got there safely.
He called a bit ago to say he was dressed and ready to go, hope they remember to take some pictures, if so I'll post some when he gets back. They are spending the night there and then coming home tomorrow around 7pm.
His dad went to the school and picked up his cap and gown today, to which he wanted to know if it was blue or yellow. Blue with a yellow tassel.
The weather was at least sunny today and LB cut the grass again. Said he's going to have to roll the back yard again, its pretty bumpy. The dogs stayed outside alot today. Love laying out there soaking up the sun.
I got a new baby doll to go with my collection, isn't she a cutie!?! I had her named Chloe Belle after my dog, I know, I know, but I love my Chloe. I think she is so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers