Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Boy that's a Big Picture!

I didn't know it would be soooo big! Anyway, this is a pix of my hubby, whom I love so very much. We have been married now for 8 years. As in all marriages, we have had the good and the bad, but I wouldn't trade him or the marriage for anything in the world!
He's my Knight in shining armor! That's what I've called him since the beginning. We spend alot of time together when we can. Easier now, because he is retired. He probably spends more time with the dogs than what he would like, but he is a great househusband!
Trying to think of something special to do for him on Father's Day this year!
Anyway, just wanted to share him with everyone on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers