Monday, May 18, 2009

Outside almost all day

Not too much to report here. Today was Jonathan's official first day out of school! He got up, ate, and walked over to where his Dad and Papaw were cutting wood. Helped out there and then came home. The dogs stayed outside all morning, with the exception of my shadow, Mariah. She doesn't stay out too long if I'm inside. Chloe and Tink took breaks and came inside, but the other 3 stayed out the entire time. They love laying out there in the sun right now. The weather was really nice, cool, but sunny. I dread summer, I don't like the heat as much as I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers