Sunday, May 3, 2009

Down Day

I had to work yesterday, which was the first Saturday to work this year. A bit strange to say the least, but I'm glad, I can use the money.
Dogs are all doing good, in fact they are due for a bath, but I think I'm gonna take the day to rest and have some down time. I am learning to play a new game, EQ2 and may get on for a bit later.
I put a crockpot of potato soup on earlier, so as soon as its done, we are going to eat it with some french loaves.
The weather has been anything but consistent here. Today its a bit overcast but the good news is I believe its only in the 60's which is nice. I can't stand when its hot in the house anymore.
Jonathan is getting closer to graduation. It will be May 22nd, can't believe my baby is graduating.

1 comment:

  1. YUMMM! Potato Soup & in the crockpot no less, 2 of my favs! I would love the recipe if you feel like posting it. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers