Monday, May 11, 2009

Last Week of School

We are on the last leg now! This is Jonathan's last week in school! He'll be out for a week and graduate on the 22nd of May. I will be so glad, now hopefully he can find a part time or full time job this summer. Keeping my fingers crossed for that too. He wrote out his announcements this weekend so they will go out tomorrow. He still hasn't tried on his cap and gown, but I figure we still have a bit of time for that. Wonder will I cry! Of course I will, better remember the tissues and make sure LB has the camera in his hands.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there. I've watched him grown up and can't believe that he is old enough to graduate from high school! Just too crazy!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers