Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dog Fight

Cojak got jealous of the others getting attention from LB the other morning, and poor Scooter got a gash on the top of his head. LB said it was a bit rough to get them apart, and for whatever reason Cojak also grabbed Tink by the jaw. I had just gone up to catch afew zzzzs that morning and came down to help clean up the blood. We put peroxide on everyone and now all seems fine. Of course later when I did lay down, I dreamed of none other than a dogfight. ARGH! Silly dogs, I hate when they fight, although I should mention Scooter and Cojak havent' been at it since around October so that is pretty good.
Later when I got up, Cojak is licking on Scooters head, as if to say, "Im sorry", goofy dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers