Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Final Gift for the Graduate



Tonight, we took Jonathan out to eat for his last gift from us for graduation. He chose to go to TGIF and we had a good time. I will state though, the entire time we were gone, my thoughts were wandering to the dogs, and wondering if they were tearing anything up, were they fighting, or were they just asleep and resting?
Once we got home, I went around to the front door and let the big guy(Cojak) out, he stays in the front part of the house while we are away. LB went through the garage and let the rest of the gang out. Once they calmed down, I was dirty, but it was nice to get out for a bit. It's not something we do as a family very often, as someone usually stays home with the dogs. So, Jonathan goes in the morning to see a counsellor to find out what he can take in the fall for college courses.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have crates to put them in while you go out?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers