Monday, August 31, 2009

Been Awhile!

I just don't seem to be good with keeping track of myself on paper! I go for days like for instance, I havent been on here since Wednesday almost 2 weeks ago now. Oh well, perhaps I'll improve with time, but don't hold me to it.
So since that post where I said I felt really miserable, that following Sunday was even worse, I had to turn down double time at work, which took everything in me to do, as I could have really used the money.
That Monday I went to the doctor, gotta shot and a zpack along with some cough medicine and by the next day I was about 75% better feeling already.
Work has been just that, and we still don't know anything about what is really going on around here. But we did start doing a CARE for the 2 mode packs I was glad about that. Didn't get offered any o.t. this weekend, over course when I'm back to normal its not to be found.
My husband went to Georgia on Friday to pick up a log splitter he won on an auction on ebay. He seems to really like it. He has finished all of our wood for the moment, and has taken it over to allow my dad to use it for awhile.
I spent most of my weekend in front of the computer which is always something I like to do.
I also learned this weekend that a guy I basically grew up with, James King, died of a massive heart attack at the age of 40 on the 6th of this month. That was a real shock. Hope his family is holding up ok.
Now here it is Monday and all I've done today is a few things around the house like laundry and now I'm at work.
Oh, yeah, my stomach is really really hurting right now and making all kinds of gurgling sounds. Awful! I'm hoping and praying it goes away soon. I think I may be starting to fall apart. LOL!
Hopefully I'll do better this weekend on the blogging, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers