Monday, August 3, 2009

Must Return to Work

I got quite a bit done around the house this weekend. Seems like I'd get more done if I did more through the week. Hehe!
Had a nice relaxing, and cleaning weekend at home.
Jonathan called to report he's having a great time with his grandparents. He and my dad will be having a birthday this week. The 5th is their bday. He's planning to come home on Thursday I think. He's been helping my dad with getting the place ready to lay tile down in their kitchen and dining room.
Now its Monday and I have to return to work. Must make money to pay the bills.
LB has been having a rough time with his leg and foot, I hope it gets better, it really drives him crazy, and of course I feel helpless cause there is nothing that I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers