Friday, August 21, 2009

Can I please?

Just roll over and go back to sleep? I have been sick for the past few days now, but today I am just miserable. I slept pretty much all morning until it was time to crawl out of bed and come to work. Only thing is, when I got here, a few people told me I looked really pale. I think its a sinus infection, as I get them pretty regular. First thing Monday I will be phoning the doctor to hopefully get something to make it go away fast!
While at work I received a phone call from my son saying that he had accidently shut Chloe's tail in the door. I wanted to cry for her right then and there. I do hope its ok, am anxious to get home and give her proper cuddles and kisses. He did say she screamed really loud, the poor baby!
Hoping I feel a bit better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers