Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend is over

Yep, its back to work I go. The hubby bought a lottery ticket Saturday, but alas, it must have been the wrong one! Darn I hate when that happens.
Let me tell you about my weekend, there is not alot to tell. I think I'm very content just staying at home these days, have I turned into a grown up afterall? Sometimes I wonder.
Saturday, I went to visit a friend. Had a nice visit, but the road trip there was awful. There was construction going on, and a new mall opening in the area, and I hate, and I really mean HATE traffic! But there I sat! For way too long. After I got back home, I knew I wasn't going back out the rest of the day.
The dogs were great this weekend, although I think the heat was a bit much. Most of them pretty much stayed inside most of the day. Cojak seemed to be the only one wanting to brave the heat and lay in the garage for awhile.
Sunday was more of the same heat-wise. I did venture out long enough to find a chocker collar for Cojak, we are going to leave that on at all times in hopes that if the boys go at it again, we have something to grab onto when trying to get them apart.
Other than doing some cleaning in the air conditioned house and playing on the computer that is how I spent my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers