Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nothing much

To report on that is. The weather has been really humid, and I don't like it at all. I cut the grass the other day, and it was really hot out. I enjoy cutting the grass though. This is my thinking time, or I listen to my audio books, but I have to learn how to do this zero turn around radius thing without spinning my back tire, which the hubby kindly pointed out. It makes a mark in the grass, maybe next time I'll be a pro at it. I have never noticed and of course can't see the tire doing this when I'm riding, but I had him show me, and sure enough that is just what is happening.
My husband and son have been having some issues with life in general in our house. We had a long family discussion this past weekend, and I hope and pray they are both able to "put forth the extra effort" to see eye to eye on these issues. There is nothing worse I don't think than to have problems in the family and have to deal with tension. I don't like it, and its really bothering me, so I have fingers crossed that things will roll smoothly from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers