Friday, August 7, 2009

He's Back!

Not alot to report again. My life is getting rather boring, I'm thinking perhaps I should do something to liven it up! Stay tuned to see if anything becomes of this thought. Ha!
Anyway, Jonathan got home this morning from his grandparents house. He said he had a really great time, and of course wants to go back. I missed him, but glad he was able to get away for a minute. Now, if one of the job places he's applied for would call. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for that.
Gotta get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers