Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away!

This is now my third and final no matter what attempt to write this update. The other times it keeps saying some kind of error and hit back on server, which I do and it takes the whole thing away! Anyway, I wake up this morning about 6am to lots of thunder, lightning, and huge amounts of rain! Downstairs the pei thinking its time to go out for their morning tee head for the door. I open it, and Chloe makes a mad dash, with Mariah right behind. I do believe Mariah would follow Chloe off of a cliff. They very quickly figure out this is not what they had planned and dove back through the door. None of the others even attempt it. We ended up having to wait over an hour before it slacked up enough that they would brave the elements. Not a fun morning or day for them to say the least.
LB has two doctor appts today, hoping for all good news in those areas.
The power has been out at the house now for awhile, and how I hate that.
Tomorrow is Jonathan and my dad's birthday, and he is still over there so I'll stop by to see them tomorrow before I come to work. Hard to believe my son is turning 20, now if he only acted that age! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers