Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hair Color



I had a hair appt. today, and decided to have her add a bit more color to my hair. I think it turned out really nice, I like it alot!

Had to come to work soon after I got out, so I didn't have time to go home and show the hubby. Hope he likes it!

Nothing much to report about today, I was gone most of the morning, and then it was off to work, so I didn't get to see my babies much either. I will have to spend some time with them when I get home tonight.

My dad and husband are still working on wood, over at a neighbors house. They have been cleaning up some fallen trees from this past winter. We have lots and lots of wood to burn this winter. I am soooo hoping to get a wood burning insert for our fireplace, so we can heat the house some.

Hope there will be more to report tomorrow. Some days are just Bleh!

4 comments:

  1. Our new house has a Franklin stove in the kitchen, I can't wait to begin using it. I can't wait to get into the house, it's taking forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice touch. Do they have dog fur coloring? I want to color mine too :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers