Wednesday, June 10, 2009

P--------U!


Okay, the other morning I found out one of THE worst ways to be woken up! By a dog who has an upset stomach but doesn't want to wake you up! Scooters digestive system really just needs to be replaced! I don't have any kinder words for it. He eats almost the same thing everday, but every once in a while I think his butt just explodes!
The smell, oh the smell, this is why we need to get rid of the carpet in our bedroom!
There are really no words to quite describe the sh#T either! My Dog! how can something that small let out something that stinks that bad!
Then to beat all, this is 5 something in the morning, I take everyone down, as 3 of our Pei sleep in the bed with us. Scooter might just be on his last leg by the way! They go out, and by the time I start back up the steps, the smell hits me full in the face! Yuck, yuck, yuck! I get back upstairs, all the cleaning supplies in hand, and turn on the light only to discover, my husband is still snoring! WTFreak? How can ANYONE sleep through that!?! So, I begin cleaning, and making all kinds of noise, mind you the bedroom light is on, and what happens, nothing, he slept through the entire event!

3 comments:

  1. BOL! He sounds like DawgDaddy! DawgMom says he could sleep thru a bomb goin off! BOL!

    Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... given the scenario, I think hubby is pretending to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You are shapie dogs like Bolo! Do you know him? There are a lot of you.

    Thanks for stopping by my bloggy.

    An exploding butt is a serious matter. I hope the little guy is OK. Yuh, my master can sleep through anything too. Momma? All I have to do is stand in the bedroom doorway and look at her and she senses my Mango vibes and wakes up.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers