Friday, June 12, 2009

Tattoo!

So, tomorrow I am off work afterall. I am thinking of going to the tattoo place to inquire about getting the tattoo of Chloe done. I'm pretty sure that this is the picture I will be taking with me to see if it can be used to make the tattoo from. Wish me lots of luck. Since I have zero tatts at the moment, and my tolerance for pain is zilch, I may start with a pawprint first. I want to have this tatt of Chloe done though. I want her to be able to be with me always!

2 comments:

  1. You'll do fine, DawgMom has 8, no Bull Terrors yet, but she has a Chinese Crested one on her shoulder. She said to tell you "IT HURTS!!!"

    Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous. So, what's the scoop on the tatoo?

    Winterdark

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers