Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tattoo Update!

So, I went by the tattoo place and scheduled my tatt to be done next Tuesday! Oh my, it's really going to happen. My new friend Winterdark asked me what the deal is with the tattoo. Here's the scoop. Chloe is my heart dog, I have never felt for one or bonded as much with another as I have with her. I know that the way God chose to make my friend she will at some point in time leave me to go to the rainbow bridge and wait on me. Since I cannot convince any vampires to stop over and bite her so she will live forever, this is my next best thing I can do. Having her tattooed on me, is my way of keeping her with me forever and ever.
I must say however, this being my first and most likely my only tattoo I will have done, I am a bit, heck alot nervous about it! Hoping that it does not hurt tooo bad, the tech said it would take 2 sessions of 3 hours each!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! 2 sessions?? How big are you getting it???

    The TN Bull Terrors' DawgMom (Angie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tattoo! Way to go... I'm so proud of you. Remember to show us the tattoo, kay! I have tag your lovely blog for an award. Do drop by to pick it up. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, 2x 3 hours. PHEW! I think it's a great idea. Keep us updated on the progress!

    Winterdark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 6 tattoos and they are not that bad. It will be okay!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers